What you will learn in this class:
- What proprioceptive maps are, how they become blurry and how blurry maps increase your brains threat level.
- The basics of proprioceptive neurology.
- Sensory inputs to clarify your brains sensory maps.
- Functional mobility drills to clarify your brain's motor maps (upper body).
- Functional Range Conditioning techniques to improve your active mobility (upper body).
- Simple and quick routines for your upper body that you can practice daily to move better and eliminate pain.
This class is 90-minutes and will cover the following areas of the body:
Nov 4th: Upper Body (fingers/hands/wrists/elbows/scapula/glenohumeral joints/thoracic and cervical spine)
Proprioceptive Mapping (Upper Body)
Upon purchase of this product, you will receive an order confirmation containing a link to watch the recording of this workshop. The recodring is not downloadable.
There are no refunds or returns for this product.